I've been advised by our data team that this will be updated in our XML release tomorrow (6/17).
Thanks for the update.
Adobe also released a patch for Shockwave Player (APSB11-17, http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-17.html, released June 14) that is not in the current XML. Does the data team plan on releasing that one as well?
This support has been added:
Shavlik will End-of-Life (EOL) the following NetChk Protect versions by disabling the ability to update the XML data. As of June 24th, the ability to update XML data on 6.5.1, 6.5.2, 7.0, and 7.1 versions of the product will be disabled. Please refer to our blog post at http://blog.shavlik.com/2011/03/07/shavlik-to-begin-enforcing-eol-policy-on-netchk-protect/ for the full details.
Shavlik Technologies has released updated patch XML files for Shavlik NetChk Protect.
XML data version = 184.108.40.2062 Last modified on 6/17/2011
- Added support for Citrix Provisioning Services 5
- Added APSB11-17(QASW1160626): Adobe Shockwave Player
- Added APSB11-18(QFM10318126): Adobe Flash Player
- Added CHROME-19(Q120742100): Google Chrome 12.0.742.100
- Added XDE40SW-002(Q128161): Hotfix Version 4.0.5024 - For Citrix XenDesktop 4.0 Virtual Desktop Agent
- Modified MS11-025: Security Bulletin was Re-Released by Microsoft.
- Modified MS11-049: Added patches for SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Modified MS11-050: Fixed an issue where some patches were not being detected properly on some systems with IE9.
How to obtain the new Shavlik XML files:
The new XML files will be automatically downloaded to your NetChk console the next time a scan is performed. Alternatively, you may initiate a refresh of all Shavlik files, including the XML files, by selecting 'Tools-Refresh Files' from the menu bar in the NetChk console version 6.x and earlier, or 'Help-Refresh Files' in the NetChk console version 7.x and higher. For additional information on Shavlik data files, please visit http://forum.shavlik.com/viewtopic.php?t=4923
- The Shavlik XML Team
APSB11-17 QASW1160626 is now detected with XLM 220.127.116.112.