Try and scan the machine by IP address and then deploy to it.
If this doesn't work, I would collect logs and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Logs will help us possibly determine your issue.
In NetChk, go to Tools > Options > Logging >change logging to “VERBOSE” for both user interface and services.
· Close NetChk.
· Stop the Shavlik services.
· Delete all the logs from:
o Vista & Later: C:ProgramDataShavlik TechnologiesLogs
o Earlier OS’s: C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataShavlik TechnologiesLogs
· Start Shavlik services and open NetChk.
· Reproduce the issue you are having.
· Zip up all logs and send all the logs after this.