We are working on this, and expect to add support within our next data release.
Shavlik will End-of-Life (EOL) the following NetChk Protect versions by disabling the ability to update the XML data. As of May 27th, the ability to update XML data on 5.9, 6.0, 6.1 and 6.5.0 versions of the product will be disabled. Please refer to our blog post at http://blog.shavlik.com/2011/03/07/shavlik-to-begin-enforcing-eol-policy-on-netchk-protect/ for the full details.
Shavlik Technologies has released updated patch XML files for Shavlik NetChk Protect.
XML data version = 22.214.171.1242 Last modified on 5/19/2011
- Added MSWU-516(Q2529073): Binary files in some USB drivers are not updated after you install Windows 7 SP1 or Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- Modified SUN-JAVA(QJAVA60): Updated Sun Java 6 update 25.
- Modified MS11-035(Q2524426): Fixed an issue where patch did not show as missing on some systems.
- Modified MSWU-209(Q905866): Updated Definition Update for Windows Mail [May 2011].
- Modified MS10-036(Q983235): Fixed an issue where patch showed as missing after installation on some x64 systems.
How to obtain the new Shavlik XML files:
The new XML files will be automatically downloaded to your NetChk console the next time a scan is performed. Alternatively, you may initiate a refresh of all Shavlik files, including the XML files, by selecting 'Tools-Refresh Files' from the menu bar in the NetChk console version 6.x and earlier, or 'Help-Refresh Files' in the NetChk console version 7.x and higher. For additional information on Shavlik data files, please visit http://forum.shavlik.com/viewtopic.php?t=4923