This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
We have released a new XML. Please perform a Help -> Refresh Files.
Please let me know if this helps:
Shavlik Technologies has released updated patch XML files for Shavlik NetChk Protect.
XML data version = 18.104.22.1682 Last modified on 2/9/2011
- Added APSB11-01(QASW11596620): Adobe Shockwave Player 22.214.171.1240.
- Added APSB11-02(QFM102152): Adobe Flash Player 10.2.152.26
- Added APSB11-03(QAR1001): Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat
- Added CHROME-05(Q9059794): Google Chrome: 9.0.597.94.
- Modified MSWU-381(Q976662): Fixed an issue where patch show as missing after installation of MS11-009 on some systems.
How to obtain the new Shavlik XML files:
The new XML files will be automatically downloaded to your NetChk console the next time a scan is performed. Alternatively, you may initiate a refresh of all Shavlik files, including the XML files, by selecting 'Tools-Refresh Files' from the menu bar in the NetChk console version 6.x and earlier, or 'Help-Refresh Files' in the NetChk console version 7.x and higher. For additional information on Shavlik data files, please visithttp://forum.shavlik.com/viewtopic.php?t=4923
- The Shavlik XML Team
Yep, that fixed it. Thanks.