Thank you for your question on this. The likely cause is not the error 12007 that the system can not resolve the console FQDN, IP, or machine name as we started to get information back. The more likely cause is that the files we are needing to send back are prematurely removed via the cleanup action of removing temp files. The document linked below talks about this and what you can or need to change to resolve the issue.
I already replied to my other post, but I will just write my finding here as well.
You have to uninstall scheduler from client server, when you re-enable TLS 1.0 for server in registry. After I did that, client servers started reporting back normally, and I can now get that nice green field saying "Finished".