2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2018 4:25 AM by MikeGolf299

Package and Deploy - Credentials Invalid

MikeGolf299 Rookie

Hi All,

Coming up against an Issues, I have taken over the ivanti Console from another user, and have replicated the credentials required. When running a Scan and Deployment, the process Scans the VMS fine, Downloads the Patch to the machines, but then I get an Error essentially stating the Credentials are invalid and the patches never install.

Please see image:

ivanti_image01.PNG

I have tried a number of accounts, of which are members of Domain Admin, have access to logon to the VM's and OS.

Any Ideas welcome, Thanks

• 1. Re: Package and Deploy - Credentials Invalid
          ddenning SupportEmployee

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your question.

Try setting your admin credentials to None by going to View > Machines > (pick a machine) > Right click > Machine Properties. Then rescan and deploy through the machine group.

Thanks!

David

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Package and Deploy - Credentials Invalid
            MikeGolf299 Rookie

Thanks ddenning,

Think I have identified where I was going wrong. I was setting the Machine Group Credentials using the "Credentials" options at the top left of the Machine Group Window.

I cleared this then Set the Admin Credentials individually for the VM's in the Machine groups (Ctrl-A, R-Click, Credentials, Set Admin Credentials)

I have used the same credentials as before, but this time when running the Deployment it succeeds. Pretty sure this is a known issue, being new to the platform I missed this.

Thanks for the response.