2 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2018 1:06 AM by Vineeth

Error downloading and/or verifying installers

Vineeth Rookie

I'm facing an issue with publishing the patches through Ivanti console. I was able to publish Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash player, 2 days back as well but now im getting this error even for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Java 8. Can someone help ?

CHROME-225, Error downloading and/or verifying installers

FF18-009 ,Error downloading and/or verifying installers

JAVA8-171, Error downloading and/or verifying installers

• 1. Re: Error downloading and/or verifying installers
          Eric.Cuthill SupportEmployee

Vineeth,

I just verified that the most recent content data is correct and has the proper download information for these three updates. I would like you to close your console and then reopen it. Go back to ivanti patch. This should force it to update to the most recent data. Once this loads try and publish Chrome-225 again please. If it fails we will want you to open a support ticket and include your autopublish logs and a screen shot of the settings and about page so we can verify the version of the content data you are using.

Eric

• 2. Re: Error downloading and/or verifying installers
            Vineeth Rookie

I have tried to close and reopen the console several times but of no use. I had already raised a ticket for another concern and mentioned this also (case 01423419). I had attached the logs also. Eric.Cuthill Hope this screenshot is enough

Ivanti.png