1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 30, 2018 7:33 AM by Eric.Cuthill

ITScripts on Ivanti Patch for windows Servers Standard

rich.moore70 Rookie

I'd like to schedule the ITScripts Get Reboot for an hour after a machine group is scanned and patched, and be emailed the results. Unfortunately, I don't see a way to get the results of that out of the console in an automated fashion. How can I make that happen or is there a better way to confirm that all systems successfully rebooted after deployment?

• 1. Re: ITScripts on Ivanti Patch for windows Servers Standard
          Eric.Cuthill SupportEmployee

Rich,

When you run the ITscript to get reboot time there is an CSV that is found in a location similar to "C:\ProgramData\LANDESK\Shavlik Protect\Console\ITScriptsOutput\IP range_(2018_04_30_07-26-20)". It is named runoutput.csv and can be easily opened and read in outlook. We do not currently have a way to email these results in the application and is a good enhancement request. You can create the request in tools and then enhancement request. The destination folder is dynamic and will be a different name each time the script is run so automating something outside of our application also may prove difficult. I am hopeful that by providing he location and file name for the results you may be able to create the automation you need outside of our application.

Eric