Yesterday I installed Ivanti patch for SCCM and I cannot get it to download catalogues, every time it tries to download it tells me there is an error and doesn’t give me much info in the log file.
We have use a UTM that blocks all URL’s unless they are whitelisted, I have added the relevant URL’s to allow Ivanti Patch to download updates (I think).
error screenshot attached.
All the config checks complete successfully.
i believe you root certificates need to be updated.
1) Verify your SCCM/WSUS servers have access to these root authorities Certificate Verification Sites to Allow for Shavlik Patch
2) You could attempt to manually update your certificates using the tool attached to this thread.
Retrieving data ...