1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 25, 2017 8:58 AM by cwinning

Export list of machines in schedules?

jwood8 Rookie

Hi everyone!

Is there a way to export a list of all the machines that exist in schedules, preferably with the schedule they are in? My end goal would be a csv file along the lines of:

SERVER01, FileServersGroup, Every Friday at 21.00

SERVER02, WebServersGroup, Every Wednesday at 20.00

...etc.

I guess that as the schedules are linked to the groups, it might not be possible to put those - but at the very least it would be good to enumerate the groups and machines.

The reason I want to do this is because I have a script to pull out all the virtual machines from vCentre - I want to use Powershell to compare the two lists and report any machines which aren't in the patch schedules. I also need to report on schedules for audit purposes.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Export list of machines in schedules?
          cwinning CommunityTeam

Hello,

We don't store the scheduler information in the database, it's is stored in Microsoft Task Scheduler. The information in the task is obfuscated so reporting against it would require code, in other words a feature request to get some developer time.  Also, even if we were able to get the machine group information, we would have to write / take code from Protect/Patch and expand all domains, OUs, vCenters. Etc. This would not be a simple task.

Thanks,

Charles