2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2017 5:47 PM by brian.taylor.support

conflict

srs_nic Rookie

After patching with Ivanti I ran a Nessus scan and ...system is showing it needs KB4025341 or KB4025337, Adobe flash Player 26.0.0.133 for firefox and IE, and Office July 2017 rollup. Are these available in Ivanti...

• 1. Re: conflict
          brian.taylor.support SupportEmployee

They're all supported as long as your definitions are up to date.  I've converted your KBs to Qs since you'll want to search by QNumber to find these patches, but here's a breakdown:

Q4025341 (July 2017 Monthly Rollup for Windows 7 SP1/Server 2008 R2) - classified as a Critical Non-security patch

Q4025337 (July 2017 Security-only bundle for Windows 7 SP1/Server 2008 R2) - classified as a Critical Security patch

QAFP22600137 (Adobe Flash Player 26.0.0.137, the latest release from Adobe) - classified as a Critical Security patch

•      Adobe's site doesn't have any reference to .133, but I listed the .137 update since it was released on the same day as the rest you were asking about

Q4033107 (July 11, 2017, update for Microsoft Office) - classified as a Important Security patch

If you don't see them, make sure your definitions are up to date by clicking Help > Refresh files.  Make sure you select the appropriate filters  to allow your patches to be displayed.  This doc has a good breakdown of Patch View and how to use it too:

How To: View All Patches, Software Distributions, Security Tools and Service Packs

If you have any issues finding patches, you can always open a support case with us through the Support Portal, and we'll be happy to help you find whatever you need.

• 2. Re: conflict
            brian.taylor.support SupportEmployee

Quick note, though, that I forgot to mention in the above post - you'll want to apply EITHER Q4025341 or Q4025337, but you won't need both.  If you normally only apply security patches, you'll want to deploy Q4025337, but if you normally deploy non-security patches as well, then you can just deploy Q4025341 and you'll cover all the same security holes along with some quality fixes.