The database maintenance is trying to remove historical agent data and the stored procedure isn't able to. I've attached a SQL script that will update the stored procedure in your database. This will allow the maintenance to run.
- Extract AgentDeleteHistorical.zip
- Open SQL Server Management Studio
- Connect to the database for Protect.
- Backup the database.
- Open AgentDeleteHistorical.sql into a query window.
- Read disclaimer at the top.
- Select the Protect database.
- Execute the script.
- Run the Database maintenance in Protect to verify it corrected the issue.