Here's what I'm seeing from the patch breakdown immediately after a scan :
And looking at the patches, this:
The successful download wasn't actually successful: I navigated to the site and downloaded the x86 package manually and dumped it into the patch directory. I did so with the x64 version, too (Firefox Setup 46.0_x64.exe), but that doesn't light the "downloaded" icon because it appears to be expecting something other than Firefox Setup 46.0_x64.exe).
The download status for FF16-008 QFF46005955X64 is looking for Firefox Setup 46.0_x64.exe in the patches directory. I proved this out in my Protect 9.2 install by deleting all of my patches and downloading FF16-008 QFF46005955X64. I went as far as renaming a different .EXE to Firefox Setup 46.0_x64.exe and Protect showed the patch as downloaded. I'm not sure why it isn't the same for you, it could be a content data issue. Verify you have the latest content data by looking in Help > About. The versions are in the lower right hand. If you don't see Windows Patch Definitions 220.127.116.1110 then perform the following:
- Navigate to C:\ProgramData\LANDESK\Shavlik Protect\Console\DataFiles\WindowsPatchData_deltas
- Delete all of the files in this folder.
- Perform a Help > Refresh Files
- Verify the version again.
FYI: This is the download URL for FF16-008 QFF46005955X64
(copy and paste the entire URL)
Thanks for the reply. I was confusing "Vendor File Name" and the download (patch) name. Protect still complains about the download (403 Forbidden), but I can work around that, seems like I've had an issue with that on another vendor's site (where I had to manually download the patch and dump it into Patches), something about the remote site's certs being untrusted. So long as I can workaround it I'm fine.
Good to hear, let me know if you need anything else.