3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2016 6:47 AM by cwinning

Create patch report from a specific time frame ?

alexwu Rookie

Hi guys,

So, i need to create a report for some servers with all the patches installed from Shavlik from a specific time frame (01 oct 2015 - today).

Basically i need a report that show all the patches deployed from Shavlik from 1oct2015 until now.

If i use the Condensed Patch Listing ( How To Use Advanced Reporting / Reports Advanced Filtering ) i will get as a result all the patches installed on the server, even ones from 2011 for example.

I.m in a middle of an audit and need a little help here, can this be done or not really ?

Thx

• 1. Re: Create patch report from a specific time frame ?
          cwinning CommunityTeam

Hello,

You could create a report that shows all Installed and Effectively Installed patches between 2 dates.  This is the Condensed Patch Listing

Thanks,

Charles

• 2. Re: Create patch report from a specific time frame ?
            alexwu Rookie

Already did that, selected patches from oct 2015 until now but IT DOES NOT WORK.

The report shows all the patches installed on it from all the periods (2012,2013,2014 etc )

Any quick ideas ? This is quite urgent

Thx

• 3. Re: Create patch report from a specific time frame ?
              cwinning CommunityTeam

Hello,

The report is working as designed, I missed the part where you wanted to report on patches specifically installed during that time frame.   The Condensed Patch Report is showing you what was detected in a patch scans during the times you choose and not what was installed during those times.  In other words the Condensed Patch Summary would show patches detected as installed in 2011, 2012, etc since they would have been included in all scans from 2011 to present time.  It does not show a list of patches specifically installed during that time frame. 

You could try reports that start with 'Deployment' like Deployment Status by Machines to see if they fit your needs.

Also, we highly recommend contacting Shavlik Support directly for all urgent or time sensitive issues.

Thanks,

Charles