What version of Protect are you running?
"Shavlik Protect Standard 9.2.0 Build 4988" is what the About box says I'm running.
Additionally, I just tested an install immediately deployment and that is not executing either, so it seems that no deployments are working to Windows 10 workstations for me.
I believe you are running into a known scheduler issue for that can occur on Windows 10 machines upgraded from previous versions. The upgrade process to Windows 10 fails to upgrade empty Windows Task Scheduler folders which breaks our scheduler process. We have a Powershell script that fixes this issue, you would run this on the target machines.
Script attached.: FixMSSchedulerFolders.zip
Instructions to execute:
1. Extract FixMSSchedulerFolders.zip
2. Go to the extracted location
3. Read Disclaimer.txt
5. Right-Click command prompt --> Run as administrator
6. Enter PowerShell by typing “PowerShell” in a command window
7. Change directory to the extracted location
8. Execute the following and note the ExecutionPolicy setting
9. Execute the following in order to run the “PowerShell” script later.
10. If you run the script on the problem machine, Execute:
If you are running the script from a remote machine, Execute:
Replace <%MachineName_OR_IPAddress%> with the problem machine name or IP address.
You have to be logged in as a user that has administrator rights to the remote problem machine.
.\FixMSSchedulerFolders.ps1 -ST_ComputerName <%MachineName_OR_IPAddress%>
11. On the problem machine, open task scheduler and verify \LANDESK\Protect\Deployment folders exist. If not, send back the trace.log file that was created.
12. Set back the ExecutionPolicy by replace <%Policy%> with the value from step 9 above.
Note: You may get an error stating “execution of scripts is disabled on this system” You can enable this by:
Let me know if you have any questions,
Thanks, it seems that script did the trick!
Good to know John, thanks for confirming.