There are no known issues initiating the installation of that patch. Have you contacted support on this?
Including logs will speed up the process:
1. Please open the Protect GUI and then go to Tools > Options > Logging and change logging to “All” for both user interface and services.
2. Close the Protect GUI.
3. Stop the following services
a.Shavlik Protect Console Service
b. ST Remote Scheduler Service
4. Delete all the logs from
a. Windows 7, 8, 2008, 2012 & Vista: C:\ProgramData\LANDesk\Shavlik Protect\Logs
b. Earlier OS’s: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LANDesk\Shavlik Protect\Logs
5. Start the console service and open the Protect GUI.
6. Attempt to reproduce the issue. Please document steps to reproduce.
a. Collect the logs from the Logs folder mentioned earlier in step 4 (please zip if possible)
7. Zip and send all the logs or attach to the case.
Please include a reference to this thread in the case.