3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2015 6:14 AM by cwinning

WIN 7 - 64 - SW_lic_full_installer122171 Failing

sirstox Rookie

WIN 7 - 64 - SW_lic_full_installer122171 anyone else seeing this patch is being offered over and over.

Say it installed correctly and then after restart and re-scan it will install again. In a boot install loop.

Thank you,

Robin

• 1. Re: WIN 7 - 64 - SW_lic_full_installer122171 Failing
          cwinning CommunityTeam

Hello,

I haven't seen other reports of issues with the patch yet. How many machine is this happening to?  What happens when you attempt to install the patch by hand, any errors?

Does the target machine look up to do date?  You can use the following information to determine this:

Thanks,

Charles

• 2. Re: WIN 7 - 64 - SW_lic_full_installer122171 Failing
            sirstox Rookie

Hi Charles,

This is a 64 bit machine and "Adobe" is showing in the registry under the uninstall location.

I have checked the file sw_lic_full_installer_1221171,exe and it is showing the same size and date stamp as sw_lic_full_installer_220162.exe. I have gone to the machine and manually installed the latest version and now it is showing the up to date version installed. I have re-run the agent scan and it is showing the patch installed now. Suspect that it might be a issue on my server not getting the correct file.I have deleted the adobe shockwave file in the C:\ProgramData\LANDESK\Shavlik Protect\Agent\Patch\PatchData on the server and clients. Downloaded the file again and this time it is a different size and it is installing correctly.

Thank you,

Robin

• 3. Re: WIN 7 - 64 - SW_lic_full_installer122171 Failing
              cwinning CommunityTeam

Hello,

Thanks for the update, glad you were able to figure this out.

Thank you,

Charles