It's a guessing game without logs for these types of issues.. For any urgent issues, you should create support case including logs or contacting via phone. I could request logs on the community, but that isn't safe practice since they would be available to the public.
1. Open the Protect GUI and then go to Tools > Options > Logging and change logging to “All” for both user interface and services.
2. Close the Protect GUI.
3. Stop the following services
a.Shavlik Protect Console Service
b. ST Remote Scheduler Service
4. Delete all the logs from
a. Windows 7, 8, 2008, 2012 & Vista: C:\ProgramData\LANDesk\Shavlik Protect\Logs
b. Earlier OS’s: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LANDesk\Shavlik Protect\Logs
5. Start the console service and open the Protect GUI.
6. Attempt to reproduce the issue. I would suggest trying another scan and deployment against one machine that you can grab the \ProPatches from in step 6b below.
a. Collect the logs from the Logs folder mentioned earlier in step 4 (please zip if possible)
b. [Deployment issues only] On the target system please zip and send a copy of the entire C:\Windows\Propatches folder and its contents (you can leave out the Patches sub-folder to reduce size).
7. Zip the logs from the Protect server and from one of the target machine that failed to deploy, Attach the logs to the case or have them ready when you call support.
Once you have logs, you should create a case using the Support Portal or call Support directly: 1-866-407-5279 (24/7).
Please reference this community post in the case.
Let me know if you have any questions.