All of this was due to timing, apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
Shavlik Patch (SCUPdates) .cab files are updated on Wednesday and Friday each week. (zero-day patches are published same day)
The release notes for Firefox 39 were published late Thursday on July 2nd, this was after the normal release cycle day. Friday was a national holiday so no release that day.
As you pointed out, Chrome was release on 7/7, a Tuesday.
It's Wednesday so expect the new Firefox and Chrome updates to be released today.
It's now past 5:00PM PST and still no update, so when should I expect the update to be released?
Although we attempt to release our updates as early as possible, we can't promise a specific time. The release time will vary due to patch complexity, number of patches, number of products affected, testing requirements and so on.
The update for Shavlik Patch was released Wednesday, approximately 9:15PM CST. This release was on the 'later' side due to the numbers of updates included in the release.
• QAIR1800180 – Adobe Air 22.214.171.124 – Critical
• QAF1800203 – Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 Internet Explorer – Critical
• QNFP1800203 – Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 Firefox – Critical
• QAF1300302 – Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.2062 Internet Explorer – Critical
• QFM1300302 – Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.112 Firefox – Critical
• QAF1800203DB – Adobe Flash Player Debug 18.104.22.168 Internet Explorer – Critical
• QNFP1800203DB – Adobe Flash Player Debug 22.214.171.124 Firefox – Critical
• QAF1300302DB – Adobe Flash Player Debug 126.96.36.1992 Internet Explorer – Critical
• QFM1300302DB – Adobe Flash Player Debug 188.8.131.522 Firefox – Critical
• QTOMCAT8024 – Apache Tomcat 8.0.24 – Low
• QTOMCAT7063 – Apache Tomcat 7.0.63 – Low
• QGC4302357132 – Chrome 43.0.2357.132 – Low
• Q4302357132X64 – Chrome 43.0.2357.132 X64 – Low
• QFF39005659 – Firefox 39.0 – Critical
• QFFE3810 – Firefox ESR 38.1.0 – Critical
• QSKY760105 – Skype 184.108.40.206 – Low
• QCCLEAN507 – CCleaner 5.07 – Low
Let me know if you have further questions.