1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 3, 2015 7:28 AM by cjensen

Some selected updates won't synchronize

Rookie

Hi,

As a new user of the Shavlik Patch software, I'm still in my rookie phase and not really familiar with the deployment of software updates via SCCM (we used regular WSUS prior to moving to SCCM).

Publishing Shavlik updates work for most updates, however, some are stubborn and refuse to be synchronized, even though I'm positive it is a valid package.

For instance, Adobe Acrobat XI (11.0.11) won't play nicely. The warning "This vendor/product is not configured for synchronization." shows. The AutoPublish.log file will show a couple of issues, being:

- Error parsing update information: 'EOL not known.'.

- Error: the downloaded update for 'Adobe Acrobat XI (11.0.11)' does not match the expected digest. The vendor may have replaced the download with a newer update.

- Error Publishing 'Adobe Acrobat XI (11.0.11)': Error downloading and/or verifying installers

- Failed to publish Adobe Acrobat XI (11.0.11)

- Error - AutoPublish returned code 8: Failed to publish all packages

I've checked and performed the steps described on Updates published using Shavlik Patch are not showing up in 'All Software Updates'. The wsyncmgr.log does not show any WSUS issues that I can relate to this issue.

The Software Update Point Component Properties does list the products l'm trying to publish, and I made sure I selected those.

Can someone please advise?