For correcting the root cause of the issue, you are will need to open a support case. We are going to need configuration screenshots, console/agent side logs and possible a WebEx to determine why things aren't working.
Off the top of my head, possible issues could be:
- Agent corruption.
- Outdated agents.
- Distribution Server connection issues.
- Missing updates on the Distribution Servers.
- Agent licensing issues.
- Agent results not updating the Protect console.
- Cloud issues.
- Various configuration issues.
Support can help you walk through the issue and find the root cause. You could reference this post and I will be assigned as the escalation point for this issue.
1) You could try pulling this information from the database using Report Views Guide
2) You could also export this information from the View > Machines. There should be a column for Patch Definition and Threat Definition, you can always add them by right-clicking on the column and choosing 'Column Chooser'. The Machine View is dynamic depending on what column you move to the right so figure out what best suits your need. I would suggest grouping by Assigned Agent Policy. So your row order may be Assigned Agent Policy - Patch Definition - Threat Definition To export, highlight the machines, right-click and choose 'Export selected machine to csv...'.
Let me know if you have any questions.
The last line of your email resolved the first part of my issue. After I didn't see the Patch and Threat definitions in the Column Chooser, I realized that the issue was because I needed to scroll right to see the remainder of the columns. Embarrassing newbie error exacerbated by limited screen size on my remote desktop connection. Now I am on to resolving the definition update issue which is probably just a Policy Issue. Thanks for the nudge forward.
Glad I could help! Let me know if you need anything else.