1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 12, 2015 8:34 AM by adamg23

Does Shavlik Protect Std 9.1 have to ability to tally all the endpoints being scanned within a domain?

patterse Rookie

I've been asked to determine the total number of nodes scanned within our organization.  Any suggestions how I can derive that number using the Shavlik Protect console tools or scripts?  Thanks for any input you can provide.

• 1. Re: Does Shavlik Protect Std 9.1 have to ability to tally all the endpoints being scanned within a domain?
          SupportEmployee

Hi,

The easiest way I can think is to go into View > Machines, then drag the "Domain" column to the left so you can see the count of how many machines are in each domain. If you have multiple domains/workgroups you'd just have to add this up. This would be the count of all machines that Protect has successfully scanned at some point. The only caveat would be that if you haven't cleaned out old results it could contain machines that no longer exist or have been renamed. (You can delete old scan results from Manage > Items if needed.) Some of the reports from Tools > Create Report could possibly help as well.

Untitled1.jpg

Otherwise, if you wanted to know the number of machines you've deployed to or installed an agent on - that can easily be determined by looking at Help > About Shavlik Protect > number of deployment licenses used.

Untitled.jpg

I hope this helps.

-Adam

1 of 1 people found this helpful