1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2014 7:27 AM by cwinning

The latest UltraVNC (1.2.0.3) is returning the 'file digest' error.

Rookie

I'm using SCCM 2007 & SCUP 2011. I tried to setup the local file source. Maybe I did it wrong...Is there a write-up on this? Or is there an issue with the download?

I posted this with the last version (1.2.0.1) that I got the same error. I never did get it to work and now this version has the same issue. Other patches work fine...

• 1. Re: The latest UltraVNC (1.2.0.3) is returning the 'file digest' error.
          cwinning CommunityTeam

Hello,

I can't see anything special about UltraVNC 1.2.0.3, it should publish without having to setup a local files source. Is there a reason why you are doing this?  Are you not able to download this through SCCM/WSUS?

http://www.uvnc.eu/download/1203/UltraVNC_1_2_03_X86_Setup.exe

This was my attempt from Shavlik Patch.

UltraVNC 1.2.0.3 - PublishPackage 100% AutoPublish    11/5/2014 8:17:56 AM

Completed publishing UltraVNC 1.2.0.3 AutoPublish    11/5/2014 8:17:56 AM

Successfully published UltraVNC 1.2.0.3 AutoPublish    11/5/2014 8:17:56 AM

Publishing complete.  1 of 1 updates were successfully published. AutoPublish    11/5/2014 8:17:56 AM

You should look at the following logs at the time you attempt to publish the update.  Can you share all the errors, they would be helpful?

• C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\log
            • wsyncmgr.log - WSUS synchronization operations
          • C:\Users\*SCCM-Admin*\Shavlik\Shavlik Patch
            • AutoPublish.log - Contains logging of publishing process.
            • Shavlik Patch.log - Contains logging of Shavlik Patch plugin operations

Thanks,

Charles