Hi, I renamed my old Shavlik server and now when I try to use the migration tool to pull over old user profiles, it's trying to connect to the Original database name "originalname\sqlexpress" where as I need it to connect to "originalname-o\sqlexpress". I renamed the sql server name using sp_dropserver 'oldname' and then sp_addserver 'newname', local. I restarted services and that still did not work.
EDIT: Ok I solved this. I had to open the shavlik console and when I did it told me the database was out of sync (or whatever it said). I ran the database config utility, put in the new/correct name and that worked!