I have one workstation which will not allow the Agent to install. The install goes to 50% and stops. I have tried everything I can think of. I have tried all the suggestions on this site. I have gone into the registry and removed every trace of Landesk and Shavlik. I have turned the firewall off. I have tried a manual install on the W/S and it registers successful. Nothing has worked. It is still "installed, waiting for registration". Telnet works. I have installed Shavlik agent on hundreds of machines and have never been defeated, but that has come to an end.
I need some new ideas on how to get this agent installed. We use the Threat engine or I would forget it and go on. But I can't place the W/S in production without virus protection.