3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2013 5:59 AM by MattOLuasaigh

DEMO

Rookie

Hi,

I am working as SCCM Implementation, I did SCCM 2012 POC at one of our client place with SCUP 2011. They wanted to do JAVA patch management in POC. I found "vCenter Protect - Update Catalog" supports JAVA updates patch management. I have downloaded in my test environment & imported in my SCUP 2011 but I can see only Adobe Flash Player 11 patches in SCUP. Please help me how to get JAVA updates in trail version of "vCenter Protect - Update Catalog" so i can complete POC successfully.

• 1. Re: DEMO
          Apprentice

Hi Manoj,

For the trial versions of Update Catalog the only avaible patches are Adobe Patches.

In order to obtain a free trial of Update Catalog that will include many more patches our Support Team would need to talk to a Sales Representative in your region.

To contact our support team please follow the below instuctions.

Telephone:
          United States - 866.407.5279
          International - +31 30 2849600

Email:
          shavlik-support@vmware.com

• 2. Re: DEMO
            Rookie

Can you please provide me India, Mumbai customer care support team number.

Or ask some one from your team to contact me on +91 9920737773 ASAP.

• 3. Re: DEMO
              Apprentice

Unforunately we need to have a Support Request on our system

If you could contact shavlik-support@vmware.com outlining your issue and that you are requesting a call back a member of the Support Team will be able to begin working on your ticket immeditately.