This document provides links to other documents and knowledge sources addressing Hypervisor information and troubleshooting.
Introduction and Prerequisites
- Virtual Infrastructure Requirements for Protect
- How to verify ESXi hosts are set to allow HTTP traffic for Virtual Inventory bulletin scans
- Minimal vSphere Permissions Required for Operations in Protect
- VMware Server Browse Credentials Will Not Stay in Place When Switching Between Users
- Adding a vCenter or Hypervisor Host to Protect fails with - The server could not be added
- Adding ESX to Hosted Virtual Machines Tab in Machine Group Throws Error: Unsupported Namespace in Contents of SOAPBody.
- ESXi Hypervisor Bulletin Scan fails
- Scanning A vCenter/ESXi Server Causes The Console To Crash
Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers 9.3
Shavlik Protect 9.2