This document will provide information and a solution to a known issue that may cause a failure when opening view scheduled console tasks.
After an upgrading to Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers 9.3 you receive the following message when trying to open scheduled console tasks.
The console is unable to process and update the scheduled console tasks volume due to the number of tasks stored in the system.
1) Go to the C:\Program Files\LANDESK\Shavlik Protect folder
2) Create a backup copy of the STServicesBindings.config file (right click copy and then right click paste)
3) Open the STServicesBindings.config file in notepad and find the <binding name="Scheduler" maxReceivedMessageSize="524288"> line
3) Edit the line so it reads <binding name="Scheduler" maxReceivedMessageSize="5242880">
4) Save and exit.
5) Close and open Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers
6) Click manage scheduled console tasks
Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers 9.3.x