A: We are launching a new phone callback feature on the Ivanti Shavlik Support portal. This technology will allow us to capture your requirements for assistance and ensure that we route you to the best available support engineer to work on your request.
A: Instead of calling by phone and navigating a phone menu, you’ll now be able to initiate a callback request directly through our Support portal for either new or existing cases.
Simply login here: https://support.shavlik.com to get started.
A: We want to make it easier for you to connect with our Support teams and find the information you’re after. With our growing portfolio of products, we recognize it can be difficult to know exactly who to call for what product. By simply starting your request with the portal, it will eliminate the need to keep an address book full of Support phone numbers.
A: Yes, web cases will still be one of the options on the portal. Now you will be able to choose if you want to submit a web case or engage with us immediately on the phone.
A: The new system will give you expanded options for how you connect. You will be able to submit your request in three unique ways:
- Submit a Web case: This will operate the same way it has on our portal previously.
- Submit a Callback request – “Call me as soon as you’re available”:
- When you choose this option, your request will be placed in our queue and we’ll connect with you in the order the request was received. The main difference? You don’t have to wait on hold and can continue what you were working on.
- Submit a Callback request – “Call me now”:
- This will ring your phone immediately and place you in queue. It’s basically the same as our phones worked before, but now our engineers will have all your info up front and you won’t have to navigate a phone menu to get to the right team.
A: The callback system works on existing cases too. When you navigate to your existing cases in the Support Portal, you will now have an option to initiate a callback request on any of your open incidents.
A: Yes, absolutely! We value every opportunity we have to connect directly with our customers. We hope this new system will make it easier for you to talk with us and give you more options with how you want to connect.
A: For Ivanti Supply Chain customers (formerly Wavelink) the system will be live on April 24th
For Ivanti Security product customers (formerly Shavlik) the system will be live on May 1st
For all other Ivanti customers the system will be live on May 15th
Note: You will be receiving an email communication prior Go-Live as well as on the day of the change. In preparation for this change, we encourage you to verify that you can login to the portal now by visiting this page.
A: Not a problem. If your Support Contract entitles you to 24x7 Support, the Support Portal will detect your region and normal Support hours and automatically route you to the right place for help 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year for all Severity 1 incidents.
A: Over the coming weeks, the existing IVRs on Ivant’s global toll-free phone numbers will be phased out and replaced with a message directing customers to the Support Portal.