This document will show how to resolve issues that may be related to the Date/Time not being in sync between the server and the destination machine (Agent and Agentless clients). Symptoms of this can include:
- You are unable to register an Agent.
- During an agentless deployment, the deployment tracker does not change status from scheduled in the console.
- Agents do not check in with the console.
- The validity range of the time stamp was invalid
1. Press Windows key + X and select Command prompt(Admin).
2.Type each one of the command below and press enter. (Verify that each step completes successfully.)
- net stop w32time
- w32tm /unregister
- w32tm /register
- net start w32time
- w32tm /resync
Shavlik Protect 9.x