This will show how to patch products that cannot be downloaded by normal means in Ivanti Patch for SCCM such as UltraVNC or Audacity. Additional help documentation and information can be found here.
Step 1: Obtain a copy of the needed update.
- Download an appropriate copy of the patch from the vendor (if available). Always use any safe and reliable source to obtain the needed patch.
- Ensure the downloaded file matches the Patch file name listed in SCCM
Step 2: Configure SCCM Local Source
- After patch has been downloaded, enabled the Local Source feature in Ivanti Patch (if not already enabled).
- Open the settings and navigate to the Offline Options tab to get the location of the Local Source Folder
- Navigate to the folder configured for Local Source publishing and drop in the appropriate installer.
Step 3: Publish
- Publishing is no different, just select the needed patch and publish as normal. After publishing is complete, SCCM will be able to deploy and detect the patch on the endpoints connected to the SCCM environment.
Ivanti Patch for SCCM 2.4