The purpose of this document is to assist in uploading large files to the Shavlik Support team.
1. Go to one of the following websites :
- If you have an account log on and go to Send a new package
- If you have never created an account or if your account is older than 7 days click on Register and Send Files :
- Enter the Technical Support Engineer's (TSE) email address and your email address:
If when registering you receive an error "Invalid registration info, invalid reCAPTCHA response, or not allowed to register from this location." please contact support. The issue is caused if the Support Engineer has not used their ftp account for 90 days and they will need to reactivate this before you can send your database to them.
- You will receive an email to with instructions on how to sign on to the system, please follow them. Your account will be active for 7 days, during this time you can upload files. Once the account has expired you will have to create a new one to upload any more files
- Login into moveit as shown in step 3.
- click on the Home link
- Here you click on the "Install and Enable the Upload/Download Wizard" link. The installer will guide you through the installation process.
This process will only work when using IE.
- Close your browser and login again as shown in step 3 and proceed with step 5.
- Enter the Engineer's email, Subject, Note and Upload your file, then click on Send:
- The technician will receive a notification by email
Ivanti Patch for Windows
Shavlik Protect 9.x
Ivanti Patch for SCCM