This document provides a list of patches that have been released by supported vendors, but that we have chosen to not support, as well as the reason why.
If you have a question about a patch that isn't on this list, but isn't available in the catalog, please add a comment with the patch in question and we will look into it, and update the list if needed.
List of Patches
- KB2264107 - This patch requires that the user download and run a fixit tool after KB2264107 installs. We usually don't add patches that require post deployment tasks requiring user intervention.
- KB2624668 - This is a hotfix where you need to request the download. We only add patches with a public download link.
- KB3159706 - Manual steps required to complete the installation of this update.
- KB4011658 - This is patch contains 2 KBnumbers. We can't determine the environment to test against and Microsoft doesn't disclose what special feature is required to make this patch applicable.
- KB4011268 - This is patch contains 2 KBnumbers. We can't determine the environment to test against and Microsoft doesn't disclose what special feature is required to make this patch applicable.
- Cumulative update packages for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 - We are currently not able to support these updates due to deployment requirement of the updates. Mainly requirements like "After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm."
- Cumulative update packages for Exchange Server 2013 - We are currently not able to support these updates due to deployment requirement of the updates. These include placing mailbox servers in maintenance mode prior to updates, possible preparation steps required in Active Directory, and interaction required during the Readiness check.
Patches that will detect, but cannot be properly downloaded via Protect:
Shavlik Protect 9.2
Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers 9.3