The purpose of this document is to show how to import and export a patch group. This can be useful to backup Patch Groups or import them into another Protect console.
Export a Patch Group:
1. Navigate to your Patch Groups by selecting the drop-down in the left-hand sidebar from the home screen in Protect. If you are unable to see this sidebar, check to make sure that it is not hidden following this document Show Hidden Sidebar In Ivanti Patch for Windows.
2. Choose a Patch Group from the list, a new window will open and your Patch Group will be in the bottom right corner of the window.
3. To export your selected patch group, select Export, a file browser will open and you can save your patch group to a text file.
Import A Patch Group
1. navigate to New > Import Patch Group, a file browser will open and you can navigate to and select your patch group.
2. Once you select your patch group text file to import, name your group and it will be imported into your list of patch groups the the name you have chosen.
Shavlik Protect 9.2
Ivanti Patch for Windows Server 9.3.x