The purpose of this document is to show how to configure and manually install a Windows Agent in Empower.
1. After logging into your empower account, navigate to the Configuration tab and click on the "+" sign in the Policies section'
2. Name your policy and select the Windows Agent Policy for the policy type.
3. Configure your new Windows Agent Policy. You can configure the following options:
- The actions of the agent using the policy.
- The vendor severity of the patches that the agent will detect.
- The products that the agent will detect
- The schedule for the agent to run the task assigned in the policy.
4. Select which Windows machines will use the new policy then save the policy.
5. Select Agent Installers underneath the Configuration tab.
6. Select the Windows Agent Installer for the policy that you created then select to either visit the download page for the installer or share the link to the download page via email.
7. Click the download button and make a note of the Activation key.
8. Download and run the installer and enter the activation key you noted from before. After selecting Register, you will receive the message that your registration succeeded.
Shavlik Protect Empower