This document outlines how to scan and show only specific patches in the results, or how to scan and not include certain patches in the results in Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers..
While scanning, certain patches are offered that are not desired.
Adding Patches to a Patch Group
- To scan or exclude specific patches, begin by assigning the desired patches to a Patch Group. Navigate to View > Patches.
- Locate the specific patch by searching or filtering.
- Right click on the patch, choose Add to Patch Group, then choosing New Patch Group.
- The patch a has been added to the Patch Groups tab below the search window.
- Next create a new Patch Scan Template.
Selecting to Include the patches in your patch group (specifically scan for)
- In the Patch Scan Template window, enter a Name and Description to identify the scan template. Under Baseline or Exceptions, select Baseline and check your Patch Group.
- Scan using the Scan Template created. Results will only show those patches included in the Patch Group.
Selecting to Exclude the patches in your patch group
- In the Patch Scan Template window, enter a Name and Description to identify the scan template. Under Baseline or Exceptions, select Exceptions and check your Patch Group.
2. Scan using the Scan Template created. Results will exclude those patches in the Patch Group.
If your Patch group is blank, patch scan templates that use it as a baseline will default back to the security patch scan.
Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers 9.3.X