The purpose of this article is to go over how to reschedule jobs that have already been scheduled in Shavlik Protect.
1. Go to Manage > Scheduled Tasks.
2. Locate the console's machine from the left pane-window. Make sure there is an small hourglass next to the name of the console machine. This means it has scheduled jobs on it. If not, select "Refresh All" in the upper-left hand corner.
If you are unable to find the console's machine, follow the guide in this article (Protect Console Missing from Machine List in Scheduled Task Manager) and then continue on to the next step.
Scheduled Scan jobs will be listed under the Protect servers machine.
Scheduled Deployment jobs will be listed under the target client machines.
3. Select the jobs you want to reschedule on the right.
4. Right-click on the job and select "Reschedule".
5. Configure the settings to when you want to the job to be scheduled to execute. Click "Reschedule". Confirm reschedule in pop-up window.
6. Confirm correct schedule by selecting job and reviewing parameters in the window below.
You can also manually run the scheduled tasks now or delete them in the same manner and selecting the appropriate option when right-clicking on the scheduled task(s).
Shavlik Protect 9.x