The purpose of this document is to provide instructions for creating a report within Shavlik Protect that will provide Internet Explorer version information from within your environment.
Note: Prior to creating this report, please be sure that a recent patch scan has been completed within your environment.
1. Navigate to Tools>Create Report within the Shavlik Protect Console.
2. When prompted to select a report choose the 'Machine Inventory' report and check the 'Use Advanced Filter' option. Then hit 'Generate report'.
3. Within the Advanced Report Settings select the 'Scans & Deployments' folder on the left hand side of the window and then select 'View Current Status'. This selection will ensure the latest scan data is used to report on.
4. Next, select the 'Products' folder on the left hand side of the window and then Select the versions of Internet Explorer you wish to report on from the list on the right hand side of the window and hit 'OK'.
5. The report will generate. From this screen you will be able to save or email this report from the 'File' menu.
Shavlik Protect 9.x