This document will explain how to view scheduled agent tasks by command line on client machines.
1. Open a command prompt as an administrator and then navigate to one of these locations:
- 32bit OS: "C:\Program Files\LANDESK\Shavlik Protect Agent\
- 64bit OS: "C:\Program Files (x86)\LANDesk\Shavlik Protect Agent\
2. Run this command to see all shceduled jobs for this agent.
- STAgentManagement.exe -schedule
You may also find these switches for STAgentManagement.exe helpful too.
|-list -- Get a list of running tasks.|
|-monitor -- Start as a task monitor.|
|-checkin -- force the agent to check in.|
|-update -- force the agent to update all engines and data.|
|-status -- get detailed information about a running task.|
Shavlik Protect 9.x