When deploying to a machine, the deployment fails with error 1909.
Example from ST.Protect.native logs:
2013-09-26T21:43:20.1564034Z 0e80 W NetworkLogon.cpp:145 Failed to check access to '192.168.1.2', error: 1909.
2013-09-26T21:43:20.1564034Z 0e80 E Deploy.cpp:1958 DeployMachine exception - class STCore::CInvalidOperationException at Deploy.cpp:1407: Cannot connect to T-CWA-GP-03 (22.214.171.124).
Error 1909 refers to the account being used has been locked out through Active Directory. See this document on how to unlock your account.
To unlock a user account
- On a computer running Windows Small Business Server 2003, click Start, and then click Server Management.
- In the console tree, click Users.
- In the details pane, right-click the user account that is locked out, and then click Properties.
- On the User Properties page, click the Account tab.
- Clear the Account is locked out check box to unlock the account.
See this document for more information.
Shavlik Protect 9.x