The purpose of this document is to provide the necessary steps to schedule automatic definition downloads.
1. From within the Console select the Tools menu followed by the Options option.
2. Within the Operations window, navigate to the Schedule Automatic Downloads option. Once you have selected the definitions you wish to update click the 'Add' button.
For information on the predictive patch downloads feature, please see Overview on the Predictive Patch Feature
3. The scheduler window will now allow you to select the download days and times. When finished. Click 'Save'.
Ivanti releases new XML data every Tuesday and Thursdays in most cases. To follow our defintion releases, check out this document How To: Know When XML/Catalog Updates for Patch for Windows and Patch for SCCM Are Released and How to Receive Notifications
4. The scheduled download will now appear within the Schedule Automatic Downloads portion of the Operations menu.
5. This process is now complete. You may alter the days and times by highlighting the scheduled task and selecting the 'Edit' button.
Ivanti Patch for Windows 9.x
Shavlik Protect 9.x