- Not able to download a patch.
- The message "None of selected patches may be downloaded from your configured source" appear:
- The file has already been downloaded.
- There is a network issue: proxy settings, URL filtering...
- The download link is missing or incorrect.
- Refresh the data files: Help > Refresh Files
You can check the file version in Help > About Shavlik in the version 9.x
- Check if there is an URL filtring activated on .exe .dll .msu .msi ...
- Go in the patch folder and delete the conserned patch file.
By default, the patch files are located at:
- v9.x on Windows Vista, 2008, Windows 7
- C:\ProgramData\LANDesk\Shavlik Protect\Console\Patches
- v9.x on Windows XP, Windows 2003 - C:\Documents & Settings\All Users\Application Data\LANDesk\Shavlik Protect\Console\Patches
- v8.x on Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7 – C:\ProgramData\Shavlik Technologies\NetChk\Patches
- v8.x on Windows XP, Windows 2003 – C:\Documents & Settings\All Users\Application Data\ Shavlik Technologies\NetChk\Patches
If you have changed the default directory, you can verify this by navigating within Protect under the following directory:
- v9.x: Tools > Operations > Downloads > Patch download directory
- v8.x: Tools > Options > Patch Downloads > Directory
- Try downloading the patch again.
- Shavlik Protect 9.x
- vCenter Protect 8.x