This document will outline the process of creating a new database for use with Protect.
- On the Protect Console machine, open the Protect Database Setup Tool from the 'Start' menu.
- Once the interface has opened, select the 'Create a new database' option.
- Select the SQL server you would like to connect to and provide a new database name.
Note:If you are replacing an existing database, please be sure to provide an updated Database name.
- Click 'Next'. The Database Setup Tool will create a new Protect database and populate it with the necessary tables and data.
- Click 'Finish'. This process is now complete.
Protect Version: All