When downloading files from Protect in Internet Explorer, the download returns message: This file couldn't be downloaded.
A security option within Internet Explorer can cause certain files to be prohibited from download.
- Disable the option 'Do not save encrypted pages to disk' within Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools> Options> AdvancedTab.
- Locate the Security Section within Settings
- Uncheck the 'Do not save encrypted pages to disk' option.
Note: Altering other manufacturers' software settings is done at customers own risk.
- Alternative - Clear Browsers Cache/Cookies
- Alternative - Try different Internet Browser