This document outlines the symbols associated with an agent's status.
The agent is active on the machine
The agent is not active on the machine.
The agent has been removed from the machine by one of the following:
- Manual uninstall from the target client.
- Manual uninstall from the Protect UI.
- The agent license expired on the target agent machine and it failed to automatically update it.
- In this case, you should open a case with Support, please include Agent logs from the agent machine: How To: Collect Shavlik Protect - Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers console, patch deployment and agent logs
The agent has reported an error:
- Please re-install the agent.
- If a re-install fails to correct this, please contact support.
Shavlik Protect 9.x