- Cannot schedule deployments in Protect
- Scheduling deployments fail with Error 1385 (this error may also appear in application logs)
- This issue does not always occur on all targets
This issue occurs if Logon as Batch Job is not enabled for the user.
To resolve this issue:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Admin Tools > Local Security Policy > Local Policies > User Rights Assignments.
- Ensure that the scheduling user is listed in the Log on as Batch Job user list.
This security setting allows a user to be logged in using a batch queue facility and is provided for compatibility with older Windows versions. For example, when a user submits a job using the task scheduler, the task scheduler logs in that user as a batch user, rather than as an interactive user.
Shavlik Protect All Versions